Teen Muscle Radio - Ep.20 - Alberto Nunez - Considerations for a Contest Prep Athlete
In this weeks episode of Teen Muscle Radio I was lucky enough to be joined by Alberto Nunez - Pro Natural Bodybuilder, Team 3DMJ Coach & an all round awesome guy. We go in depth on what you should initially consider, when deciding whether or not to compete in a Bodybuilding Show. This Podcast will provide immense value to those that are considering their first show, or even if you have competed before, this is still very much worth a listen as Alberto talks a lot of sense from years of Practical Experience in the Natural Bodybuilding world. TOPICS DISCUSSED -
- Background on Alberto.
- Alberto's competitive career.
- Preparations prior to the contest prep.
- Why your Mentality matters a HUGE amount.
- Initial factors to consider when competing as a younger athlete.
- Training considerations for younger athletes.
- Why Diet Breaks are even more important for younger athletes.
- Thinking of the LONG Term Game.
If you have not already - follow Alberto on - Instagram / Snapchat - nunez3dmj - YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ